Heating, Cooling, Residential
Construction and Repair
Urban Heating & Air Conditioning will professionally maintain your HVAC system twice a year for a low cost (price depends on number of units - contact us for more information). This includes 2 visits (spring and fall) PLUS all maintenance agreement customers receive 10% off parts. Why should you have your HVAC system maintained twice a year?
· Lower Utility Costs
· Increase the Service Life of the HVAC equipment (reduce replacement costs)
Call us today for a free estimate!
Regular Maintenance keeps your system running efficiently and helps prolong its life!
Multi-point comprehensive service for Spring & Fall
Only $150 per system
($100 for each additional system)
Includes same day priority service during summer
We'd like to thank our current customers and offer you $25 off your next service call when you refer a new customer for a maintenance contract.
What is included in the visit?
· Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
· Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
· Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings-remove obstructions as necessary
· Inspect coil and cabinet-clean as needed
· Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage
· Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connection for wear/damage. Controls may include contactors, relays , circuit boards and capacitors
· Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
· Inspect and clean blower assembly
· Lubricate motor and inspect/replace fan belt if needed (on older models)
· Inspect drain pan and condensate drain lines-clean as needed
· Inspect evaporator coil-give quote for cleaning if needed
· Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
· Inspect burner assembly-clean and adjust as needed
· Inspect ignition system and safety controls-clean and adjust as needed
· Inspect heat exchanger or heating elements
· Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
· Clean or replace air filters
· Check ductwork for leaks
***Additional charges apply for replacement parts or repairs with a 10% discount***